JKBOPEE Provisional Selection list of the candidates Regarding B.Sc. Nursing Course – 2023
Provisional Selection list of the candidates for admission to the Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Course – 2023 in the Private Colleges/Institutions of the UT of J&K after conduct of the First Round of Physical Counseling.
Reference : Notification No. 077-BOPEE of 2023 dated 02.09.2023 Notification No. 078-BOPEE of 2023 Dated 09-09-2023
In pursuance of the Notification No.077-BOPEE of 2023 dated 02.09.2023, the Board conducted the Physical round of counseling for admission to the Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Courses – 2023 in the Private Colleges/Institutions of the UT of J&K on 06.09.2023 simultaneously at BOPEE offices Jammu/Srinagar.
The list of candidates who have been allotted seats provisionally on the basis of Merit-cum-Preferences is hereby notified as per Annexure-A to this Notification, which shall remain available on the official website of the Board: www.jkbopee.gov.in only.
The candidates shall have to report to the respective Colleges allotted to them for completion of admission process w.e.f. 09.09.2023 to 14.09.2023 along with following documents in original: –
1. GNM Marks Card of all Semesters/Years.
2. Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation Diploma).
3. 12th Class Marks Card.
4. Domicile Certificate.
5. Any other document as may be required by the College Authorities.
The provisionally selected candidates shall have to mandatorily report for admission to the allotted College/Institutions by or before 14.09.2023 upto 04:00 p.m. along with their relevant certificates in original, failing which they shall not be eligible for further rounds of counseling, if any, conducted by the Board.
The Colleges shall submit the shortfall, if any, on 14.09.2023 upto 05:00 p.m. positively to enable the Board to take further necessary action in the matter.
Note : –
1. All the Heads of the Institutions/Colleges are requested to keep their admission counters open on Holidays/Off days to facilitate the candidates to complete their admission process well in time and the candidates should in their own interest, avoid waiting for the last day for completing the admission formalities as the delay in such matters has the potential of causing hardships to the candidates only.
2. It is hereby implored upon the management of all Colleges/ Institutions to ensure that the veracity of documents is in conformity with the Guidelines/Regulations framed by the concerned Regulatory Body i.e. Indian Nursing Council (INC).
In case any candidate does not fulfill the benchmarks of eligibility as per INC Guidelines, his/her admission shall be cancelled on his/her own risk and responsibility under intimation to the Board.
3. The admission of the candidates is purely provisional and shall be liable to be cancelled in case any information furnished by any candidate(s) proves to be false / fabricated, and action as warranted under law shall be initiated against those candidates.
4. The candidate(s), if any, found to have concealed any information, his/her selection/admission shall be cancelled ab-initio and fine/penalty shall also be imposed upon him/her as may be deemed proper by the Board in accordance with the laid down rules.
5. The Heads of the Institutions shall keep record of the admissions and send the shortfall of the candidates, if any, who have not completed their admission within the prescribed time mentioned above through E-mail viz. firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com on 14.09.2023 at 05:00 p.m. positively along with hard copy duly signed by the Head of the Institution.
The other Terms and Conditions shall, however, remain the same as notified by the Board in the e-Information Brochure and Notifications/Notices issued from time to time in this regard.