Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission has released the notification for the recruitment of Forest Guard, Forester, and LiveStock Inspector on its official website at https://www.osssc.gov.in/. Candidates who are eligible and interested in being appointed to any of these posts will be able to apply online between 26th October and 25 November 2023. To get more details about this recruitment drive, aspirants are requested to stay tuned.
OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
Notification for recruitment of 2712 Forest Guard, Forester, and LiveStock Inspector is made public by OSSSC on October 20, 2023, but the window to register and submit the application form will be activated on the official website at https://osssc.gov.in/ from 26th October 2023.
Last date to register and apply online is set as 20th and 25th November 2023. Each and every single individual who wants to be appointed on any of these posts can download the notification brochure to check the eligibility criteria for the respective one and learn all about the recruitment procedure.
|October 20, 2023
|Regulation & Application Start Date
|October 26, 2023
|Last Date for Registration
|November 20, 2023
|Application End Date
|November 25, 2023
Candidates who want to be appointed as Forest Guard, Forester or LiveStock Inspector under the different organisation and departments of Odisha need to know that the application form will be available only on the official website of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission, which is accessible at https://osssc.gov.in/.
Once the link to apply online for this recruitment drive is activated officially, we will also activate it inside the table, which is available below, the step-by-step guide to apply online is also available below, scroll down to get it.
OSSSC Forest Guard Vacancy 2023
There are a total number of 2712 vacancies for the post of Forest Guard, Forester and LiveStock Inspector. Each and every single individual needs to know that out of total vacancies, 1677 for Forest Guard, 316 for Forester and remaining 719 are for Livestock Inspector.
To check the reservation details for each post, an individual can download the notification brochure from the official website of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission, which is accessible at https://osssc.gov.in/.
OSSSC Forest Guard Eligibility Criteria 2023
Eligibility criteria for the post of Forest Guard, Forester and LiveStock Inspector in terms of educational qualification and age limit are as follows.
- Forest Guard: An individual must have passed the Matriculation Exam.
- Forester: An individual must have passed the Intermediate exam with Science stream and have basic knowledge of Computer skills.
- Live Stock Inspector: An individual must have passed the Intermediate exam with a vocational stream in the field of Animal Husbandry or Dairy or Poultry or Meat or Animal Production
- An individual’s age must not be below 18 and above 38 years, there will be upper age relaxation for 5 years for SC/ST/Women/SEBC candidates.
Before applying online for the post of Forest Guard, Forester and Livestock Inspector, each and every single individual is highly recommended to download the notification brochure to check the subject-wise performance.
OSSSC Forest Guard Selection Process 2023
The selection process for the recruitment of Forest Guard, Forester and LiveStock Inspector consists of three main stages are as follows.
- Written Test
- Physical Test (PSM/PET)
- Document Verification
OSSSC Forest Guard Application Fee 2023
To apply online for the post of Forest Guard, Forester and LiveStock Inspector, an individual won’t have to pay a single penny.
OSSSC Forest Guard Exam Pattern 2023
Get details about the exam pattern for the post of Forest Guard are as follows.
- Type of Exam: The OSSSC Forest Guard Exam is a written exam.
- Question Type: The exam consists of multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- Total Marks: The exam is worth a total of 150 marks.
- Duration: Candidates will have 2 1/2 hours (2.5 hours) to complete the exam.
Sections and Subjects:
The exam is divided into six sections, each covering different subjects:
- General Knowledge (GK)
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- General Science
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- No mark will be deducted for incorrect responses.
How to apply online for OSSSC Recruitment 2023?
Steps to apply online for the post Forest Guard, Forester or LiveStock Inspector, you have to go through the step-by-step guide below.
- Visit the official OSSSC website at https://www.osssc.gov.in/.
- Look for the “Recruitment of Forest Guard, Forester, and LiveStock Inspector 2023” section.
- Click on “New Registration” to create your account. Once registered, log in using your credentials.
- Enter your basic and educational details as required.
- Upload the necessary documents and ensure they meet the specified criteria and submit application form.